FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN, SUPPORTING WOMEN... We are passionate about creating tailored events, custom experiences, and impactful resources, providing a safe space for inspiration, education, and empowerment for all women across every aspect of their life. RevolutionHER™ is a media company that has supported over 60,000 women and youth worldwide, advocating on behalf of global issues facing females, and providing impactful events, programs, and support resources within an inclusive and safe community of like-minded peers to uplift, empower and amplify women's voices globally, with Founder & CEO Maria Locker, and Founding Partner Grace Moores, at the helm.
RevolutionHER™ provides support through different facets, including:
- a community for members to connect with other like-minded women from all walks of life;
The RevolutionHer Store flagship location, a 3,000 sqft retail space offering a unique shopping experience featuring 100 women-owned brands, located at Mapleview Shopping Centre in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, paired with an Online Store for shopping 24/7 to support women in business.
- an Educational Learning Portal containing an extensive collection of video modules, workbooks and resources;
- an Online Resource Centre that is free and accessible to all women;|
- exclusive RevolutionHER™ Event Series, both in-person and online, featuring impactful female leaders from around the globe;
- the annual RevolutionHER™ Awards that, since 2013, have given back over $200,000 in bursaries, services, mentorship and promotion to successful women, women entrepreneurs and youth across North America
- print and digital publication of RevolutionHER™ Magazine to further amplify women’s voices, which is distributed across North America, and reflects the organization’s community by showcasing women of all sizes, abilities and ethnicities, while telling their stories of both triumph and challenge
- production and distribution of AMPLIFY: A RevolutionHER™ Podcast, sharing other women’s impactful stories of resilience, perseverance and fortitude
Dedicated to bringing exceptional experiences to the community and providing access to global thought-leaders, RevolutionHER™ has proudly hosted events featuring world-renowned guests including NYT legendary singer, songwriter and philanthropist Dolly Parton, #1 best-selling authors James Patterson, Jen Sincero and Dr. Shefali; Phenomenal Founder & CEO Meena Harris; home design guru Debbie Travis; international body confidence influencer Sarah Nicole Landry - The Birds Papaya; Pull Up for Change and UOMA Beauty Founder Sharon Chuter; #MomTruth tellers Cat & Nat; and Dragon’s Den investors Arlene Dickinson and Manjit Minhas - to name a few.
Founder & CEO Maria Locker and team are proud to bring women and girls together globally for education, support, inspiration and empowerment, dedicating herself to RevolutionHER™’s directive,“Together We Rise”. Creating a strong voice for females through an inclusive lens that focuses on equity and diversity, RevolutionHER™ is on a mission to create systemic long-term change, and provide support and inspiration to help women and girls unleash their potential and live their lives to the fullest.
Our Mission & Core Values
Our mission is to amplify women's voices globally, and serve as a platform for women to be seen, heard, and celebrated. Where there is an event, program or product being created "for" women, we encourage a closer look around the decision-making table. Are women being represented and heard, and are their insights being taken into consideration? In our eyes, representation matters; diversity matters; and intention matters. RevolutionHer offers events and programming driven through the lens of what women actually want and need, instead of conforming to what others assume is needed.
At the heart of our organization, we believe in:
Love & Kindness
Community & Belonging
Equality & Inclusivity
These core values are what drive us to work hard and dedicate our efforts for the support and advancement of all women, youth, and gender diverse people.