Fragrant-dried lavender bunches for decorative use. Bring a touch of the countryside into your home with Hereward Farms' freshly cut and dried lavender bunches. Hereward Farms' lavender fields, consisting of over 6,000 plants, produce top-quality Phenomenal French Hybrid Lavender (Lavandula intermedia 'Phenomenal). These purple-blue blossoms are perfect for adding a pop of colour to any room while providing an alluring aroma that can brighten your day.
- Our high-quality lavender is sustainably grown and harvested with care to ensure its freshness and potency.
- Perfectly hand-cut and air-dried
- It provides a long-lasting fragrance
- Adds natural beauty and charm to any décor setting
- Ideal for weddings, events or gifting
- Versatile; can be used as potpourri, sachets or crafting projects. You can take off the blooms and crush them as they age to make your personalized drawer sachet.
- They are free from any chemicals, making them safe for you and the environment.
- The calming aroma of lavender can help reduce stress and anxiety, making it perfect for meditation, relaxation or just adding some tranquillity to your living space.
- These gorgeous flowers are visually stunning and will add a pop of colour to any room in your house.
All of Hereward Farms' naturally lavender-infused products are proudly crafted in small batches to ensure that all our products receive the care and attention they deserve. Products are designed for sensitive skin and provide the healing benefits of lavender, which is grown on our farm of over 6,000 plants in Ontario, Canada.
Behind The Brand
Hereward Farms is a haven of natural beauty and sustainability nestled in the serene landscape of East Garafraxa, Ontario, and stands as a testament to the beauty and versatility of lavender. Today, Hereward Farms is not just a farm; it's a destination for those who cherish natural beauty and sustainable living. With over 6,000 lavender plants flourishing across 250 acres, Hereward Farms is a labour of love started with a simple yet profound belief in the power of natural products. With a range of natural skincare and home products reflecting a love for purity and quality, each product is crafted with the finest lavender, handpicked from the Hereward Farms fields. Hereward Farms' Founder and CEO Julie Thurgood-Burnett transitioned from a marketing expert to a lavender aficionado, uncovering her genuine calling and establishing a successful enterprise. Her story is like a modern-day fairy tale, evolving from a career in marketing to a prosperous lavender farmer in just three years. Her journey is unique, revealing a new career path and her true life's calling (whether she knew it or not).Starting with a modest dream of planting 40 lavender plants on their extensive 250-acre farm, Julie's venture has now expanded into a fragrant haven with 6,000 lavender plants and, and in 2023, the addition of 200,000 sunflowers. However, Julie's aspirations extend beyond farming and agritourism. She has created a line of all-natural skincare and home products, a testament to her hard work, which has gained recognition in renowned magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair.Learn more at herewardfarm.com
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Orders placed after 4pm(EST) during a weekday will be processed on the following weekday.
Orders placed on Friday after 1pm(EST) will be processed on the following Monday.
Read more about our Shipping & Refund Guidelines