Perfect for the busy go-getter seeking a mindfulness practice that decreases stress and enhances well-being. With guided questions rooted in the fundamental pillars of a happy life—including health, career, and relationships—the journal bridges the gap between our human selves and the deeper sense of being so many of us are craving in this modern world.
Why you'll love this journal:
- Monthly guided format requires minimal time commitment for maximum benefit. Unlike daily journals, the monthly framework is not overwhelming, and can be seamlessly integrated into busy schedules.
- Unique inspirational resources and monthly challenges help you cultivate mindfulness and keeps you motivated throughout the year.
- Capture your life vision and focus in on your goals. Unlike other journals that focus on productivity or zero in on hacking gratefulness, this journal helps you reflect on your life holistically and challenges you to dive deeper to uncover your truth.
- Start any time. Whether it's the start of the new year, your birthday or another milestone, the journal is not dated so you choose when you want to dive in.
The journal was inspired by the founders’ life experiences and the spiritual teachings of Eckhart Tolle. It invites you to explore ten key elements that capture the full human being experience. The human side speaks to what we do in our life – our outer selves and earthly identifiers of success such as our careers, health, relationships, community, travel and finances. The being side refers to the true essence of who we are – timeless and formless. This includes our spirit, mind, creativity, passion and how we give back to the world. It is only when we bridge both worlds that we can unleash our full potential. A percentage of every journal sold goes to supporting global mental health organizations.
- 12 month guided journal (not dated)
- Linen fabric hardcover, gold embossing
- Lay-flat binding
- Ribbon marker
- Cream coloured high quality paper
- Includes notes pages (lined and bulleted)
- Dimensions: 8 x 6”
- 304 pages
- Available in Coastal Beige, linen fabric
Behind The Brand
Co-Founders Sheba and Genevieve have a shared belief in the power of mindfulness to unleash the human potential and improve mental health, which inspired them to launch Mahara. From years of personal experience in journaling, meditating, breath work, energy healing, psychedelics and forest bathing, they came to deeply understand the immense healing power of a lifestyle rooted in mindfulness.
After leaving their decade long corporate careers, they started Mahara in early 2020 with a goal to create meaningful products and experiences that offer people a stepping-stone into a world of mindful practices and personal transformation. The Mahara community is comprised of curious, high achievers who are driven to live with intention. And chances are, if you’re reading this, you are too!
Learn more at maharamindfulness.com
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Orders placed after 4pm(EST) during a weekday will be processed on the following weekday.
Orders placed on Friday after 1pm(EST) will be processed on the following Monday.
Read more about our Shipping & Refund Guidelines