Did you know the average household uses over 100 rolls of paper towels a year? Wipe Envy™ helps you reduce your reliance on paper towels.
- Super absorbent. Use for wiping up spills and any place you would use a paper towel in the kitchen or other areas of your home and car. Soak that in.
- Machine washable and reusable. Yay! Each wipe should withstand 10-20 wash/low-setting tumble dry cycles. Then it will be time to toss.
- 10 cloths come cleverly packaged in a box that make them easy to store and retrieve.
- Soft and light, these wipes are perfectly suited to wipe even a baby’s face. Sweet!
- Workhorse wonders won’t leave streaks or lint on surfaces such as stainless steel and glassware.
The dynamic trio of women behind Skura include founders Linda and Allison, and co-owner Eva Mendes, all of whom believe the kitchen is the happiest part of the home, so every square inch of it should bring a smile to your face. They couldn’t understand why the kitchen sponge hadn’t kept pace and wasn’t as well designed as the kitchen it lives in. Even garbage cans can be pretty! So their quest began to create a sponge that didn’t make them cringe—one that looks amazing, performs like a charm, and is easy to buy and replace. After all, cleaning should be beautiful.
Skura, which is Swedish for “scour” and “scrub”, was inspired by the clean, fresh, happy, simple Scandinavian design sensibility. And naturally, the team behind Skura enlisted the help of a Swedish product designer to reimagine your clean routine. With lots of pretty amazing products that will change your life one clean dish at a time, getting your dishes clean should be as satisfying as getting them dirty.
Learn more at skurastyle.com
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Orders placed after 4pm(EST) during a weekday will be processed on the following weekday.
Orders placed on Friday after 1pm(EST) will be processed on the following Monday.
Read more about our Shipping & Refund Guidelines