Tuck into Aeptom's irresistibly soft bedding for a sweet and restful sleep. Made of 100% viscose from FSC certified organic bamboo, these sheets offer the ultimate in softness, temperature regulation, and moisture wicking. The fabrics are also OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified for not containing any harmful chemicals and are tested in an SGS lab for possessing the anti-bacterial properties.
Includes 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet and 2 Pillowcases.
- Made from 100% viscose from FSC certified organic bamboo in 300 thread count and in a sateen weave. Silky-soft, cooling and features a lustrous sheen.
- Fabrics are designed in house for superior quality. The bamboo fabric is woven from specially ordered ultra-fine and long fiber yarns for a softer and smoother touch.
- The fitted sheet features a deep pocket that accommodates up to a 15-inch mattress, making it compatible with most standard and high-profile mattresses. The pillowcases have an envelope closure.
- Surpassed the strictest criteria for not containing any harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified (Class I).
- The raw material for our bedding is bamboo grown in FSC certified organic forests. The production process is water-efficient and takes place in a closed-loop. No harmful waste is released to pollute the environment.
Behind The Brand
Aeptom is an affordable-luxury brand specializing in bedding made only of premium, sustainable and functionality-driven materials, such as organic bamboo and mulberry silk. The name Aeptom is inspired by the word “epitome (of quality)”, which affirms that quality will always sits in the center of our operations.
Founded in 2020 by Eden Cai, who was motivated by the difficulty of finding luxury bedding at an accessible price. She recognized that while quality products naturally come at a higher production cost, there is still room to reduce both costs and margins. Before Aeptom's inception, Eden had a career in finance as a researcher and has always shared a passion for home goods. With her background in research, she and the Aeptom team thoroughly investigate textile materials and design specifics during the product development phases to ensure that Aeptom's offerings meet luxury standards. Outside of her entrepreneurial life, she enjoys baking, traveling, skiing, hanging out with friends and learning new skills.
Learn more at aeptom.ca
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Orders placed after 4pm(EST) during a weekday will be processed on the following weekday.
Orders placed on Friday after 1pm(EST) will be processed on the following Monday.
Food, Beauty, Personal Care, Handbags, Jewelry and Sale Items are FINAL SALE. Original receipt must be included for full refund within 14 days of purchase; gift receipt must be included for store credit or exchange for non-sale items within 14 days of purchase. All items must have product tags fully intact and product in same condition as when sold.
Learn more about our Shipping & Refund Guidelines